Fees and FAQ
FAQ’s about ISRConference on Educational Sciences:
Q1: To where do I send the completed registration form?
Submit your completed registration form online, click on registration.
Q2: What does it cost to register for the conference?
• Oral Presentation (single author) $300.00
• Oral Presentation (two-authors) $500.00
• Oral Presentation (more than two authors) $600.00
• Poster Presentation $250.00
• Audience (without oral or poster presentation) $200.00
Q3: How to pay the registration fees?
Online payment is available by Visa and Master Card. Also, bank transfer to the Conference account is available (account details will be sent upon request.
Q4: Can I pay online? Online payment is available (Visa and Master Cards). You will receive the instructions by email.
Q5: When will I know that payment has been processed and that I am registered?
Once payment has been processed we will send an email to the email address listed on the registration form. This generally takes about 3-4 business days, but may take longer around the dates when the registration fee increases due to the number of registrations we receive at that time.
Q6: What does the registration fee include?
• Badge (required for admittance to sessions),
• Admission to all oral.
• Wifi connection at the venue.
• A printed Conference Programme.
• Admission to poster sessions.
• ISRConference 2017 Proceedings (with ISSN) in a USB flash drive.
• Conference bag.
• An invoice of the registration fee will be provided along with the conference material.
• Lunch and coffee breaks for two days.
Q7: What should I do if I need to cancel my registration?
Refund and Cancellation requests must be received in writing three weeks before the event (21 days).
There is a $75 service charge for refunds on registrations.
Q8: Can I pay by fax? Unfortunately, it is not available now.
Q9: Can I pay by Bank Transfer?
Yes, the bank details will be available upon request.