Final Paper Submission
You are required to submit your full research paper after the acceptance of the abstract. There is a limit of 15 pages (6000 words). The template for Final Paper is available below.
Full research papers will only be published in the ISRConference, if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered, paid the registration fees, and presented in person. To volunteer to chair a session, please email your request to (email@example.com) and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. Registration for the conference is required to be a session chair.
FINAL PAPER FORMAT
1. Authors should submit a copy of their Paper in Microsoft Word (doc./docx) format, using the online submission system.
2. Papers should be typed double-spaced, clearly legible, and not more than 15 pages (6000 words, font size 13) in length. Authors should include their names (first name, middle initial and last name) and their current address for correspondence.
3. Headings and subheadings should be used throughout the text to divide the subject matter into its important, logical parts. Typical headings include: Title, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Theory, Experimental Procedure, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgements, References and Appendices. Abbreviations should be spelt out when first used in the text.
4. Authors should submit a short abstract written in up to 250 words on the first page, clearly indicating the object and scope of the paper as well as the results achieved.
5. Key words should be included at the end of the abstract page.
6. Illustrations and Tables: Each illustration should be prepared and inserted in the specific place in the article; Tables should be numbered consequently and must have descriptive headings. Arabic numbers (1, 2, 3…) should be used in all parts of the article.
7. References have to be listed at the end of the paper in alphabetical order according to family name of the first author. Throughout the paper, references are pointed to by using the family name of the author and the year of publication in parentheses and separated by a comma, such as: (Salamon, 1994), (Farah et al., 1998). (Family name, space abbreviation of first name (year of publication). space title of the book. edition No. city of publication: name of publication house space page from-to) (Johansen, S. (1988) Statistical Analysis of Co-integrating Vectors. 3rd ed. London: John Wiley and Sons, p231-254.), https://journals.ju.edu.jo/DirasatEdu/about/submissions#authorGuidelines
8. Submitting and presenting the full paper transfer of all copy rights related to the article to the International Conference on Educational Sciences, ISRConference.
Posters should be printed and brought by each author to the conference.
The poster can be up to 130 cm high x 90 cm wide.
We will provide materials for attaching posters. However you can bring your own if you prefer.
Your poster should be readable from a distance of 2 metres.